Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Boxes of Birds

I have been getting back to the metal shop, trying to come up with new ideas.
 One of the best ways I know how to do this is to work mainly from material that I have squirreled away over the years. One of my goals this season is to only use metal I already have in the supply shed.
It forces me to get out of my comfort zone of working with the same old parts that I know "work". 
It also encourages me to use those precious pieces that are "too cool" to use, I figure they might as well exist in a piece of Art where other people can enjoy them instead of some dark dusty corner of my shop.


Bunches of Bird heads








old Craftsman toolbox


Red cover off of a Electric fence charger


Red electric fence charger box


old breaker box



No comments:

Post a Comment